• Date: October 2-4th (2 nights). Registration starts 2:00pm, finishes on sunday midday.
• Event type: Multilateral seminar
• Audience: teachers with pupils 8-12 years old
• Theme: Art to fight school failure
• Language: English
• Seminar Venue: "Atelier Canopé de Marseille" & "Musée des civilisations de l'Europe et de la Méditérranée" (MUCEM)
• Seminar Program (minor changes possible)
Registration InformationPlease register for the seminar before September 10th : REGISTRATION Have you registered yourself on the eTwinning platform?
All participants must be registered on the eTwinning platform prior to the Seminar.
If you are not already registered on eTwinning, please do so as soon as possible on the following link: pre-registration (you'll first receive a email with a link to confirm and finalize your registration).
Practical InformationHow to get to Marseille: Location and service for eTwinning seminar in Marseille
Accomodation: Holiday Inn Marseille St Charles
We won’t organize transfer from the Airport as participants can come by public transports . Weather in Marseille : Follow the link