• Date : April 17-19th (2 nights). Registration starts at 2pm, plenary at 3pm, finishes midday on Sunday.
• Event type : Multilateral seminar
• Audience : Secondary school teachers teaching English or any subjects in english.
• Language : English
• Theme : Projects in English
• Seminar Venue : Canopé de Nice
51 ter avenue Cap. de Croix
06101 Nice cedex 2
Please register for the seminar before MARCH 8TH 2015 : REGISTRATION
All participants must be registered on the eTwinning platform prior to the Seminar.
If you are not already registered on eTwinning, please do so as soon as possible on the following link: pre-registration (you'll first receive an email with a link to confirm and finalize your registration).
How to get to Nice: Location and service for eTwinning seminar in Nice
Accomodation: Appart city Nice
We won’t organize transfer from Nice-Côte d’Azur Airport to the hotel as the airport is well connected to Nice by public transport.
Weather in Nice : Follow the link